The farm house

The farm house

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Good bye Miss Moon...

The sun is poking through the clouds; a gentle breeze is blowing. The birds are singing their Spring songs. There is nothing different to indicate that I've just lost a good friend. The tears keep welling up and my rovong eye looks to find a glimpse of grey out in the field. It is an exercise in futility looking out there and the crying too for that matter. She was picked up this morning. I am left with memories and an undescribable ache. I know it's selfish but it's how I feel and may feel for some time.

I am very grateful for having had Moon in my life. I could not have asked for a better companion.
Rest In Peace old friend...

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to describe the ache for those of us who have felt it. My heart breaks for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Karen, it's always so hard when you loose them.

    ReplyDelete