The farm house

The farm house

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Troubles

Dear dedicated readers,

I apologize for being an absentee blogger..However, it was not all my fault! Really!

As you may have noticed, I am never too shy to write, never at a loss for the written word. So the troubles began some time ago when I could no longer log into my blog page. Yep-what the heck!! I didn't change my password nor did I delete myself..Hmmm. My son's profile is always open. Perhaps he tried to download a new version of Chrome etc...

So I rectified the situation which was not easy as the other email address on file was my old one from the real estate days!! Plan B was then invoked. So many wonderful things and odd things I wanted to share I could not share with you which added to my frustration.

And then, one day, my whole profile disappeared from my computer!! Holy heck..what now?? All my farm info, photos, contacts..etc... ACCOUNTING!!!! Crap. Some of this stuff was backed up but trying to replace some or find it through a backdoor can be time consuming. So off the computer went to be repaired. I think I will purchase my Mom's laptop from her as she can no longer use anything like a keyboard and I need something where nobody else will disturb the status quo.

Meanwhile, the lambs have arrived, the sheep have been shorn and I am still working full-time. I am quite proud of being able to pay off some bills. It takes a lot of discipline to not blow my pay on other things. Peace of mind is priceless!

So please accept my apologies for the virtual snub-photos of lambs, fleece and much much more are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment