The farm house

The farm house

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fire The Groundhog, I Say!

The groundhog was wrong. We experienced rain, freezing rain and LOTS of snow yesterday. In fact it's still snowing. Heavy and wet, bending the branches, will this snow ever cease?? Did I mention the snow? I could not get my egss that were delivered to the post office and being without a car, I must wait until this evening...

Here is what much of the landscape looks like this snowy morning.
It's the last day of February and I'm not sad to see it go. It does signify something else for me though. I've not been earning money through employment for 2 months. Also, I have not found a job in that time either. I even applied with a firm that I used to work for. I called to see if they received my resume and I was received with "Yeah, you and 50 other people!"And I'm the one without the job...for now. Something must be done. I must shake up the status quo of the boring, endless online searches...something creative, something enjoyable and free...


The horses are freaking out because the snow is falling from the branches.

Can you see 50 shades of grey here??
Here's also hoping that the farmer next door comes by with the tractor and blows a bit of this stuff out- it is so heavy...

February, don't let the screen door hit you on the way out !...

No comments:

Post a Comment